Meetings begin at 7:00 pm the 4th Tuesday of the month March through December at the Seven Fields Community Center, 380 Castle Creek Drive, Seven Fields PA 16046 unless otherwise noted. Please see calendar of events for the monthly meeting schedule.
For over a decade, we've held an annual garden tour. The tour is self guided and takes one through several private gardens in and around the Cranberry Township area. This is our only fundraiser to benefit club projects and local horticultural programs. Each member is expected to participate in this event. The funds raised with this tour enables us to give back financially to many local organizations.
Through the years we’ve been involved with several community service projects such as:
- Establishing a Community Garden in conjunction with Cranberry Twp. in Graham Park
- Bulb planting at the Cranberry Twp. Municipal Center & Graham Park as well as UPMC Passavant Cranberry Hospital
- Working with a local Girl Scout Troop to install a garden bed, helping the girls earn their Bronze Award
- VOICe Garden - Refurbishing/installing flower beds at the Victims Outreach and Intervention Center in Butler County
- The donation of outdoor benches to the Cranberry Twp. Municipal Center grounds
- Various monetary donations to the Pittsburgh Botanic Gardens, Phipps Conservancy & The Audubon Society of Western PA
- In conjunction with the Zelienople Historical Society Garden Committee, re-creating historically correct gardens
- Passavant & Buhl House Christmas House Tour - Members decorated these historic homes to help raise funds
- CTCC Annual Tree Gallery - Members decorate our Club tree on display in the Municipal Center lobby November - December
- Habitat for Humanity - Designing & installation of landscape/garden beds for a local homeowner in the community
- Placement & dedication of a Blue Star Memorial Marker - In conjunction with the Butler Garden Club at the VA Butler Healthcare Facility
- Placement & dedication of a Blue Star By Way Memorial Marker - In conjunction with the CTCC in the Community Garden at Graham Park
- Donation of a garden shed to the Community Garden at Graham Park